You are hereBack to top
Sink or Swimwear: My Crazy Days as an Entrepreneur Surviving Life, PTSD, and a Cutthroat Industry (Hardcover)
On the fast track to startup success, a car speeding through a crosswalk jeopardized everything she'd built in a split second.
Constantly battling life-altering trauma, PTSD, a traumatic brain injury, and the cutthroat fashion industry, Just Bones Boardwear founder Jennifer Berk Weisman refused to let the accident define her and steal her identity.
She had to do more than reinvent the boardshort. She had to reinvent herself.
On her journey from stay-at-home mom to an innovative entrepreneur surviving unexpected adversity, Jennifer conquered every obstacle with a fierce determination to succeed. More than fluff, fabric, and fashion, Sink or Swimwear shares the powerful true story of recovery, hope, and resilience that will inspire you to channel your own inner strength to overcome trauma or chase your entrepreneur dreams.
- How unexpected situations can spark million-dollar ideas.
- Shocking complications in the pursuit of business goals: trademark lawsuits; wire fraud and cybercrime; and production pitfalls.
- An insider tell-all of photoshoots, fashion shows, and industry parties.
- Coping strategies to help you balance work, family, and stress with a TBI, PTSD, and persistent physical problems.
- The relationships that better you and your business - and those that don't.
A memoir of hope and motivation for every entrepreneur or trauma survivor, this book will empower you to reach for the stars even when facing the greatest adversity - because no obstacle is too great to conquer.